My other blog's michellarules.blogspot.com. After viewing this blog, check it out! :)

Friday, August 14, 2009

Episode 2 part one: The New Girls

Ok again, this is the work of the following:
Me, Michella Brown
Thalia,
Booksrock21,
Lily Montez,
Amy Cahill,
and
Ginny.

Ashley: Have you heard about the new girls?
Thalia: Yeah, they seem cool.
Lily: Ya, Ginny and... Alex...
Ginny: ...andra
Ashley: Right, Andra!
Thalia: No, Alexandra!
Ashley: Watever.
(Ginny and Alexandra come over)
Alexandra: Hi, I'm Alexandra. Would u like hand sanitizer?
Ginny: Hi, I'm Ginny.
Ashley: Nice to meet you. I'm Ashley. (reaches out hand to shake)
Alexandra: Ummm... (puts hand sanitizer on Ashley's hand, then shakes it.)
Thalia: I'm Thalia.
Lily: I'm Lily.
(I'll call the original Ginny Ginny 1, and the new one Ginny 2)
Ginny1: I'm Jen- Ginny.
Alexandra: U sure?
Ginny1: Actually, I...
(everyone starts talking about the school)
Ginny1: HELLO?????
Everyone: Oh, sorry. U were saying something?
Ginny1: Well, there's something I need to tell you....
Alexandra: Let me guess... you're real name is Jennifer!
(everyone bursts out laughing)
Ginny1: Well, it's true!
(the laughing stops)
Thalia: Um... well, how about going to Ashley's house after school?
Ashley: Sounds good with me!
After School @ Ashley's house:
Ashley and Lily: Warning, our moms can get really annoying.
Ginny and Alexandra: Really?
(Ashley's and Lily's moms run up to them)
Both moms: (facing Ginny and Alexandra) Oh, look at how much you've grown!
Ginny: This is kinda the first time were meeting you...
Ashley and Lily: Mom, cut it out!
Ashley's mom: Oh, sorry. I didn't want to embarrass you.
Lily's mom: I know! Let's get out the baby pictures!
(They both run out)
Ashley and Lily: MOM!!!!
(both run after them)

2 comments: